The Turkish real estate market has always been one of the most popular and most attractive in the world. The country is located on the crossroads between Europe and Asia, which is why there are many people who want to buy a property in Turkey. However, not everyone knows that there are several reasons for buying a property in this region.Buying a house in Turkey with evim istanbul .
A high rate of return on investment
The Turkish real estate market is a good investment for many reasons, including:
- High rental income. The property’s rent will be enough to cover the interest on your mortgage loan, leaving you with a profit.
- Property value increases over time. If you want to sell your home, it will likely increase in value as well—and since there are so many wealthy people flocking to Turkey, this is only going to continue!
- Security of tenure. Unlike renting an apartment or even buying an apartment with a mortgage loan where you can face eviction if the landlord doesn’t like how often he has seen you lately (or if someone offers him more money), owning your own property means that no one can throw you out without going through legal channels first; they’ll have to go through courts if they want their way (and even then it’s not guaranteed).
Government support and incentives
Some of the main reasons to invest in Turkey include:
- Government support and incentives. The Turkish government has introduced tax breaks on foreign property ownership, making it easier to invest in real estate. There is also a low-interest rate policy in place to encourage home buyers, which means that you’ll be less likely to face large monthly payments for your mortgage or rental expenses.
- Low property prices compared with other major European cities such as London and Paris makes buying a home an attractive option for almost anyone looking to diversify their portfolio or increase their wealth over time. If you’re thinking about purchasing an apartment in Turkey’s capital city Istanbul then check out our blog post on How To Buy A Flat In Istanbul For Under £30k!
- High rental yields – Rental supply is high so it’s easy to find good tenants who will pay you every month on time
Renting the property to get Turkish residence
If you are interested in purchasing property in Turkey and want to learn more, please contact our sales team.
Design and construction quality
- Construction quality. The construction quality is high in Turkey, and the design of the buildings is modern and attractive.
- Design. The designs are inspired by Ottoman architecture, but they are unique and different from other countries.
The region is tourist, which increases demand for buying and renting apartments
First, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy Turkey’s natural beauty. With picturesque vistas and beaches, it’s no surprise that the country is a popular tourist destination. In fact, over 30 million tourists visit each year—and they’re not all just vacationers! The region has also become an increasingly popular place for expats who want to live abroad as well as foreign investors who want to invest in property in Turkey.
The area also benefits from its infrastructure development and reputation for being safe and welcoming. For example, there are plenty of places where you can find great restaurants and hotels; many of these even offer online booking services so that everything will be ready when you arrive at your destination! This ease of use makes life much simpler when traveling abroad so that everyone can focus on what matters most: enjoying their time together!
Turkey’s real estate market is attracting many investors to have a property in the country.
Turkey’s real estate market is attracting many investors to have a property in the country. The region is tourist, which increases demand for buying and renting apartments. The region is close to Europe, which makes it a good choice for international investors.
We hope this article has helped you make a more informed decision on whether or not to invest in Turkey. If you still have any questions, feel free to contact us . Buying a house in Turkey with evim istanbul .
Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and one of the most visited cities in Europe. It has been estimated that Istanbul receives approximately 30 million tourists each year, with as many as 45% of these coming from Germany. Given this influx of visitors, it’s no surprise that many people are considering buying a house in Istanbul.
Location is a major factor in determining the value of a property. For example, if you’re looking to buy a house in Istanbul and you want it to be close to the city center, you’ll have to pay more than someone who wants their home on the outskirts.
The location of your property will also affect how much money you can get from renting out your home or apartment. Some areas in Istanbul are very popular with tourists and can command higher rents than other parts of town.
The real estate market in Istanbul is booming, and that means there are many advantages to buying property in this city. The disadvantages, however, may make you wonder if the pros outweigh the cons. The most important thing to keep in mind when shopping for an apartment or house is location: where will you be living? Once you have your answer, think about what type of neighborhood would suit your needs best.
The current real estate market in Istanbul has several distinct advantages over other global cities such as New York City or London; however, there are also some drawbacks to consider before making a purchase.
The real estate market in Istanbul is growing rapidly and it is expected that this trend will continue. Property prices are increasing, rental yields are good, rental prices are increasing and property prices are still affordable compared to other major cities such as London or Paris.
The following points should be taken into consideration when you want to invest in real estate:
- You can only buy off-plan properties if you have been living in Turkey for at least one year. For example if you buy a property worth USD 60,000 today then after one year your spouse can buy another property worth USD 15000 (assuming the minimum deposit requirement). It should be noted that there is no restriction on how many properties an individual can own but they cannot sell their property within two years of purchase date unless they pay all fees associated with sale
Why buy a property in istanbul?
There are many reasons why you should consider buying a property in Istanbul. The city is a popular tourist destination, with over 31 million visitors in 2018 alone. It’s also an important business hub for both Turkish and international companies, with 11% of Turkey’s GDP coming from Istanbul alone. This means that there is plenty of choice in terms of properties on the market, which makes it easy to find something suitable for your needs regardless of whether you want a family home or investment property.
The diverse range of property types available includes townhouses and apartments close to the Bosphorus Strait as well as villas on hills overlooking the coastline; these can be found within any one of Istanbul’s districts (or “Istanbulites”) including Bebek and Kuruçeşme. If these don’t tickle your fancy then perhaps consider investing in land elsewhere within Turkey? There may even be opportunities for overseas investors looking for somewhere off-grid due to their lacklustre economic performance over recent years – this could even help avoid more expensive tax rates when compared against other European countries like Greece where many people would rather live rather than pay high taxes which make it difficult if not impossible earn enough income through capital gains on investments such as real estate holdings!
In addition there are plenty cultural events taking place throughout each day across Turkey’s capital city so there will always be something going on no matter what time frame someone decides upon when planning their visit here!”
Do not miss the opportunity to buy a house in Istanbul
Istanbul is a city with a large population. This means that there are many people who live in the city, and they all have different needs. Some want to buy a house in Istanbul so they can move there, while others want to rent apartments or offices for their business. For example, if you’re looking for an apartment in Istanbul because you just got married and need more space than your current home offers, this might be a good time for you to start looking at apartments in the city!
If it’s been awhile since you’ve visited Istanbul or if this is your first time visiting Turkey then you might be wondering what’s so great about living here. There are plenty of things about Istanbul that make it stand out from other cities around the world including:
- It has lots of history – You’ll find museums dedicated solely towards Turkish artifacts as well as buildings built centuries ago which still remain standing today